Best Whey Protein In India: So, you might have a goal to achieve your dream physique, whether it is to get a lean body, or you might wanna put on some muscle mass or you just want to maintain your physique at its best state,
Whatever the goal is and you are planning to buy all the supplements available in the market, and the first supplement which comes in your mind is whey protein.
It’s hard to decide the best whey protein in India because of many reasons like:
- The Quality
- The Quantity
- And the Brand popularity which results in trust level on these supplements.
First of all, let’s talk about what is whey protein and how the intake of these supplements helps you to improve your body.
What is Whey Protein
Whey protein is a mixture of proteins isolated from whey, and whey and is separated from casein which is separated from milk.
As whey protein is extracted from milk, it is a better supplement than others.
Also, it contains 9 of the essential Amino-acids, that’s why it is considered more for muscle growth than other protein supplements.
Why Whey Protein?
When taken in an appropriate amount, there are many benefits of using whey protein, such as:
- These are the best source of High-Quality Protein, yes nothing can beat whey protein in terms of quality of protein,
there is a research paper related to Whey protein, where they test how it affects your different body parts and other details about performance recovery, if you are interested in reading it, click here.
- These can help you to lose weight, it helps to boost your metabolism, which in return help you burn more calories. Click here to read more.
However, If you are allergic to dairy products, It is recommended to avoid using these supplements. Click here to read more.
Hence, It is best to consult an expert before you buy any supplements.
6 Best Whey Protein in India
Here is a list of 6 best whey protein in India which is based on public reviews and I have personally used, These are good quality as well as affordable supplements,
Note – This list is based only on my opinions, If your favorite product is not included it is more likely because I haven’t tried them yet.
So, you guys can suggest me some good products to try If they are not included here.
Let’s start with the 1st product:
Drexsport is an emerging brand in India, already established brand in the USA with a certificate.
The products are 100% Veg Ingredients and are all Organic, not even a single artificial ingredient,
This is what caught the attention of many people who bought this product and they gave their valuable opinion, they genuinely enjoyed this product.
You can take this supplement as a post-workout (after finishing your workout)
- 31g of a scoop contains 25g of Protein.
- No artificial sugaring, flavors, etc.
- Good mixability.
- Authentic: No third party seller.
- Good Taste.
- Certified products.
- Currently not available in some places in India.
- Some complaints about receiving broken seals and bloating in the stomach.
MuscleXP is known for it’s relatively lesser price than it’s compared brands,
It has one of the best mixability and considering it’s a raw whey protein, it does taste good overall, it is a good product and if you are running low on your budget and you like the taste of raw whey, consider buying it.
- One scoop (30g approx.) contains 24g of Protein.
- 4g of L-Glutamine and Over 5.15g of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving.
- Good mixability.
- Taste good for an unflavored protein.
- Authentic certified products.
- Unnecessary bloating in the stomach.
- Change in taste in different boxes.
Optimum Nutrition is one of the most famous brands in India,
It still holds a good grip on the majority of consumers and is mostly recommended by the majority of people.
It has 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
Because of its popularity in India, there is a major concern towards its authenticity,
there are so many fake copies of the same product are sold all around the country, just because it is one the most popular brand in India.
To check the authenticity of any product of Optimum Nutrition:
- scratch the hologram which reveals 8 digit code. then submit this code on authenticateon, which will confirm it’s authenticity.
- Problem with authenticity.
- It Contains artificial sweetener.
If you are lactose intolerant or you have a problem digesting sugar in milk or milk made products, then this supplement is for you!
ISO 100 has everything your body needs to build and repair muscle faster, without having to face the problem of indigestion.
- One scoop (30g approx.) contains 25g of Protein.
- contains 2g of carbs with 0g of fats per serving.
- Taste is good.
- A little bit on Expansive side.
- A lot of complaints about receiving broken seals.
MyProtein is a fairly new brand compared to others and is now emerging in India with it’s unique and trustworthy supplements and other products.
It has a unique packing style and all the supplements are tested in laboratories before they are packed to be sold in different regions.
They have a premium quality of Whey Protein and have a variety of flavors in the market.
Their products are also available on their website, so you don’t need to worry about authentication problem!
- One scoop (25g approx.) contains 18g of Protein.
- Each scoop contains 4.5g of BCAAs as well as 3.6g of glutamine.
- This is also a certified products.
- Lacks in Taste compared to other products we have seen so far.
- A little bit on expansive side.
- Problem of Authenticity on Amazon.
The brand MuscleBlaze, was founded in 2012 and it originated in India itself, So, the products were developed specially focused on Indian needs.
It has 25 grams of whey protein per serving with 1.65g of carb and 0.46g of fats.
It’s a good tasting protein, and even better than some of the expansive proteins I have tried
- One scoop (30g approx.) contains 25g of protein.
- With 5.5g bcaa, 1.65g carb and 0.46g fat per serving.
- Good mixability.
- Authentic products (Certified).
- Quality of protein is not upto the mark.
- Many complaints about receiving fake or changed product,
even though it’s not brands problem, the customers are still switching from these brands because of the problem of authenticity on e-commerce websites like amazon.
So, this was the list of 6 Best Whey Protein in India currently (2020), If your favorite supplement was not included in the list, tell me in the comments, I would love to try them and next time I might include them in the list of best supplements, Thank you!