Science-Based Weight loss tips
Science-Based Weight loss tips: Having a boring diet, working out all day long in today’s time to cut the fat you don’t need is nothing more but just a myth. What matters the most is to have healthy food with doing some amount of workout is all you need to be fit.
Meaning Of Overweight
Being Overweight is defined as having a body mass index (BMI) over 25. And body mass index (BMI) over 30 is considered obese. This is estimated to be more than the body mass needed to sustain optimal health. These are some Tips that will help you to get lose weight if you are Overweight.
Do Exercise 3 to 5 times a Week
Doing Exercise 3 to 5 times a week will drastically help in reducing your weight and cutting all that extra fat you don’t want, you should include weight training to maximize the benefit from exercise, try to give at least 45 minutes to your exercise.
You can start by doing it 3 days a week, including cardio will also help you. It doesn’t matter if you choose to go to a gym, you can do it at home or in a park nearby if you are a beginner.
- I suggest you join the gym if you’re doing exercise for a while now. Eat some post-workout meal for maximum benefits and to build some muscle mass.
Add Variety of food in your Meals
Okay, so the first thing you got to understand that you don’t need a crazy diet to cut the fat, obviously that’ll help you lose fat faster but you don’t wanna get bored by eating the same food day by day. Keep your bowl of food interesting every day (of course with healthy food), and keep track of whatever you’re eating, make sure you’re having a caloric deficit diet (eating little bit lesser than your required calorie consumption).
Here are some things you can include in your meals:
Vegetables: You should include vegetables in your meal for at least 2 to 3 times a day, as:
- Vegetables are low in fat and calories.
- Vegetables contain multivitamins and minerals which is essential for your body.
- Vegetables contain Fibres which is important for your digestion.
Fruits: fruits are naturally low in fat, calories and are sources of many essential nutrients (potassium, multivitamins, etc).
- You can have 2 servings of fruits per day. Remember to be in a caloric deficit diet.
Protein: There are many sources of proteins such as:
- Lean meat, poultry, and fish.
- Milk, yogurt and cheese.
- Soy products.
- Nuts and pulses.
- Protein powder.
Take sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours
This might be your favorite point. Do you know what’s the reason behind getting enough sleep?
While sleeping, our body is still digesting the food we ate in the evening and in dinner, so the body is basically burning calories while you’re asleep, and that obviously matters!
Cut Down Your Sugar Intake
You don’t wanna consume sugar while on a caloric deficit diet, it’ll ruin all the hard work you are doing. You can consume a maximum of 1 to 2 tablespoon of sugar in a day and that’s more than enough. Try to substitute it with brown sugar, which is a better option, still, try to avoid eating too much. Best is to use honey instead, it’s not only sweet and tasty but also beneficial for you.
- Avoid eating too much ice cream or desserts, cakes, etc. Once a week is more than enough. You have to work hard to divert your mind from these things if you really wanna reduce your weight.
Avoid Eating Processed Foods for weight loss
Junk food are just high in calories, sugars or saturated fats also it doesn’t provide you any important nutrition, so eating junk food is not recommended by anyone and you should also avoid eating it, instead, eat whole food (unprocessed and unrefined) which have so many nutritional benefits like nutrients, antioxidants, and fibers. These are important foods that helps in weight loss.
- These were some of the major points for Science-based weight loss tips that I shared with you, Implement these tips to get the benefits and tell me if these were helpful!